...

Monday, September 18, 2006

John Mayer Is Pretty

I used to think John Mayer was hot. From the side, he looks like a regular dude with nice hair.
Then, from the front, John morphs into a butch female in need of eyeshadow.
What's going on with this he-she version of Johnny? "Your Body Is a Wonderland" was not only written about me, John broke down in tears the first time he sang it to me. And because of our song, John will always hold a special place in my heart...so, I'll go ahead and accept this fem looking version of Mayer.

Here's some excerpts from John's September 12th blog. Luv him!
I love being an artist. I love growing into the role. I love what I was (Room For Squares), what I was becoming (Heavier Things), and what I now am (Continuum). I love you, my fans, for allowing me to grow. You've pushed the boundaries, not me. I feel like a boxer in a huddle on the way into the ring and you all are keeping the mob away. This record is for you now.

When I was 13, I picked up a guitar, and I knew what I was supposed to do with the rest of my life. When I was 19, I went to Berklee College of Music in Boston. When I was 22, I signed a recording contract with Columbia Records. When I was 23 I released "Room For Squares", when I was 26 I released "Heavier Things", I started John Mayer Trio at 27, and finished "Continuum" at 28. Not a bad track record, and I have you all to thank for it. You have given me an amazing life.
Not enough celebrities take the time out to thank their supporters. And too many celebs are too eager to sell their fans whatever shitty products they can quickly rush out onto the market. John loves music and music loves John.

johnmayer.com

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:07 AM

    I would still bang him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:15 PM

    His blog is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The bigger the head - the bigger the meat.

    ReplyDelete