...

Monday, September 04, 2006

Flavor Flav Likes Face Cookies

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Here's Flavor Flav's interview with People:
What are the first things you look for?
She's gotta be pretty. Gotta have good brains on her shoulders. And she has to have good housewife skills.

What's your ideal first date? I'm a Benihana person. Take a walk on the beach, bottle of Moët and some strawberries.

If a woman wants to catch your eye, what should she do?
No. 1: Have on some nice clothes. No. 2: Smell good.
No. 3: Don't be obnoxious. No. 4: Have good character.

Describe your dream girl.
I want a girl who looks good when she wakes up in the morning. We could take her face and dip it in dough and she'll make some nice-face cookies. Some girls wake up, man, you could put their face in dough and you'll get a gorilla cookie, for real! . . . I've had some beastlies on my show.

Are you a gentleman?
I'm an open-the-door, pull-out-the-chair kind of guy. For the first two months. After that, you will be opening your own door!

Would you rather date a fellow celebrity or a civilian? Someone not famous. Sometimes it's a competition between two celebrities. I like to keep the spotlight to myself, thank you!
Flava Flav has got to be one of the funniest people on TV right now. Face cookies? It would be funny if people start saying "nice-face cookie" as often as everyone's "bringing sexy back." I want someone who can make "nice-face cookies" too! Can't get enough of Flav.


People

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:15 AM

    I'm all about th nice-face cookies! Lmao.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:13 PM

    why do they hand a mic to people like him..no offense but he offends me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:14 PM

    @ 9:13
    I think this just may be one of the funniest shows on tv. He is entertaining.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous2:45 PM

    I have his shit on tivo.

    ReplyDelete