...

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Harry Potter's Emma Watson Craves The Cock

Emma Watson, who plays Hermione Granger in the Harry Potter films, has revealed she can't get a date.

"People say to me, 'Oh it must be so easy for you - dating and boys. They must be lining up for you'. It's really not easy. I suppose guys are either kind of intimidated by me and they have defences up, or they like to take the p* out of me.

"It's stressful. I'll just have to wait. Maybe someone will find me."

She is currently filming the fifth Harry film, The Order Of The Phoenix, and negotiations are under way to sign her up for the final films in the Potter series.
Why is this bitch so horny? Didn't she just start her period last year?

source
source

1 comment:

  1. Boo fucking hoo! Bitch is a crazy ass horny boozer!!!

    ReplyDelete