...

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Lindsay Lohan Knows How To Have Fun

Here's Linds a few days earlier braless and happy, trying to pretend her boots aren't hideous:
And here's LL getting her nails done yesterday. Possibly near climax?
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This bitch knows how to have fun, whether she's letting her nipples feel the breezes, having an orgasm in a salon, or dancing while wasted on tables, Lindsay always has a good time.

Yes, Paris's bed buddy, Brandon Davis referred to Linds as "firecrotch" and I love that word! Who doesn't?

"Firecrotch" is what "fabulous" was for gays last year. I wish I was a firecrotch. So if this is the reason why Lindsay keeps dying her hair dark, she needs to stop it. She's a genuine firecrotch, that's a compliment.


X17
source

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:15 PM

    Orgasm in the salon, lol? She looks real relaxed.

    I call all my friends firecrotch now, it's hot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:24 PM

    Nice, perky tits! Oh my.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:21 PM

    Firecrotch!

    ReplyDelete