...

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Eminem's Designing Shoes

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
According to hiphopgalaxy.com
Eminem has joined with Nike to create a limited edition Air Max sneaker series, the proceeds of which will benefit underprivileged youths around the world.

“If you told me ten years ago that I’d be designing this whole series of Air Max’s, I never would have believed it,” Eminem said. “It’s one of the hottest lines the Nike ever produced, so I’m honored to make my own contribution.”

Eminem has designed limited edition uppers of eight different shoes in the Air Max series, and only 64 pairs of shoes will be produced. They will then be auctioned off over a period of four weeks, beginning August 31, to raise money for the Marshall Mathers Foundation and ninemillion.org, which is and organization that brings sports and education to refugee youth. All 64 pairs of sneakers will be numbered and signed by Eminem.

The shoes will be auctioned off at limited Nike stores and on eBay.
This is awesome news. I think Eminem fans will spend a lot on these kicks. And it's going towards a good cause too! Here's a pic of some of Eminem's designs.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Look at these pics I found of Emimem.
As a baby:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Axl Rose Em:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


source

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:17 PM

    The shoes are artsy. I'm not so sure if he's a designer?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:28 PM

    He was so cute.

    ReplyDelete