...

Saturday, April 05, 2008

Clay Aiken 'On My Way Here' Album Review

Clay Aiken, the man with the voice like butter is at it again. His new cd, On My Way Here is finally here! But can he deliver this time around? One of American Idol's most successful losers has gone on Broadway, gained weight and is quite reclusive. But, by the looks of this cover, he just may finally be ready to come out the closet?

clayaiken.jpg

What in holy fug nuts is this? It's suppose to be Clay Aiken's cover for his new album 'On My Way Here', but it looks more like an advertisement for that Sheer Cover powder foundation. He's got that special glow going on. I see the damn infomercial for that crap about every 2 hours and it's to the point I wanna buy some of my own. But what is Clay looking down at? The next penis he's going to enjoy, of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment