...

Saturday, April 05, 2008

Brady Green is Coming For Tyra Banks, Brady Green, Tyra Banks' Stalker Out of Jail

Brady Green, who is accused of stalking Tyra Banks has been released by the Manhattan Criminal Court. Brady was making multiple phone calls and sending letters to Tyra since early January, and even showed up in person to her TV studio with flowers. Now that he has been released, her staff at the studio fear he may show up again. Can we say freak boy?
Colleagues at the studio where Banks shoots The Tyra Banks Show are now petrified the Green may return. “There’s no security at this building,” said a producer at the studio. It’s very scary.” Photos of Green are still being handed out at the studio, with a warning to stay away from him.
This dude can call me and send me letters cause my life is pretty boring. I could definitely use a crazy stalker right now to spice up my life. Brady, give me a call and we'll work something out. ;)

source

No comments:

Post a Comment