...

Friday, February 27, 2009

Tom Brady and Gisele Wedding

tom_brady_married

The bride, 28, donned a form-fitting ivory lace strapless gown with a trumpet skirt, scalloped edges, long train and a floor-length veil with attached handmade satin roses and attached satin headband, all by Dolce & Gabbana.


The ceremony -- which began at dusk -- was "very small and intimate." Guests mostly consisted of immediate family. Brady's son, John Edward Thomas Moynahan, was also present.
Reports surfaced late last year that Tom had proposed, Gisele denied those claims. Their fuckship began in 2006 and they purchased an $11.7 million crib in a gated community in Brentwood late last year.

As much as it kills me, I will give a half-assed CONGRATS! I consider Gisele a homewrecker, since Tom dumped his pregnant fiance Bridget for her skank ass. I don't want homewreckers to succeed. I want karma to serve them some drama. Hopefully Tom will cheat. There, I said it. It was funny, last night while I was eating some buffalo wings, my female friend said she had never been cheated on. I nearly choked to death.

source


POTP!!
Tina Turner photos
Sophia Loren photos
Bobby Jones photos

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:55 PM

    you are a fucking asshole!!! Gisele is fantastically awesome, and you are what??? Nothing but a piece of disgusting shit!
    I hope you die soon, for the sake of all decent people in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:08 AM

    Agree with this last comment,maybe his fiancee should have waited a bit before getting pregnant,there is absolute NO guarantee people will proceed with marriage because of pregnancy(contraceptives are very efficient now days).Gisele is gorgeus,cool,humble and loves him.Why not? Thre is not such a thing as home wrecker,the only thing that I belive is there are a lots of unhappy married and dating people.Let's be honest.I hope they will be very,very happy just for happiness sake and screw the karma as punishment for happiness...

    ReplyDelete