...

Saturday, April 05, 2008

Rock of Love 2 Episode Recap

I love me some “Rock of Love.” Heather proves she’s the HBIC up in this mess. She gets all the girls together and gets them upset that Daisy lives in a 1-bedroom apartment with her ex boyfriend, strips and hung out with CC Deville. Daisy says it’s all innocent and she doesn’t sleep with her ex?!… Um, hmm.

All the other girls are mad at Daisy. And… surprise, Daisy stays! :) Bret gives her a backstage pass and she orgasms right there in front of everyone. Just check out her reaction when she gets picked. You can only be that grateful after you cum, and that’s exactly what homegirl did. No class. No shame.

1 comment:

  1. I found the first few shows amusing, then I lost interest. I loved Alec Baldwin when he was young, Try to Download 30 Rock episode

    ReplyDelete