...

Saturday, April 05, 2008

Chris Rock, Anthony Pellicano, Monica Zsibrita Sex Tape, Listen To It Here

Who can ya trust? It really sucks when you can't talk about a sexcapade without someone leaking the tape!

chris-rock-scandal.jpg

Private detective Anthony Pellicano is currently facing charges for unlawful wiretapping and racketerring. The Huffington Post has a 31-minute convo between Anthony and his client Chris Rock in 2001.

Chris talks about Monica Zsibrita. Monica claimed Chris Rock raped her and was the father of her kid. Charges were never filed and it was proven that Chris isn't da baby daddy. Chris says he took Monica to a few events and banged her while he was separated from his wife. In the recording, Anthony says he's gotten a hold of the police report (something he shouldn't have) and reads it to Chris. Here's some fun excerpts. :) Craziness in bold:

Chris: "I know the night we went to the Ivy she had on white pants. I only noticed cause my wife's real classy and subdued and I'm out with a girl with big tits and white pants. It's just, I know people were like, 'heeey'."

Anthony (reading from report): "He tried to pull out and ejaculated on her thighs. She immediately got up and went to the bathroom where she cleaned up with a Kleenex. She put the Kleenex in her pocket."
Chris: I've been so set up...
Anthony: Did you come on her thighs?...
Chris: I had a rubber on. I probably took it off right when I was getting ready to come. I probably came on her ass.

Anthony: We're going to get her one way or the other... Does your old lady know what's going on?
Chris: No. She thinks it's over, put it that way. She knows of it.

Chris: Rape is just fucking, buzz, you know?... Once your accused of rape, you're just FUCKED, you know?

Anthony: That's why I want to blacken this girl up, totally. I want to make her out to be a lying, scumbag, manipulative cocksucker... Stupid bitch

Chris: I'm fucked. I'm better getting caught with needles in my arm. WAY better. Needles, with pictures, there's Chris Rock shooting heroin. Much better blow to the career.

* Who is this Anthony guy? He sounds like a mobster, excessive profanity, yells at his secretary, like he'll send his boys over to your crib to "handle this." Good lord! To listen to the tape click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment