...

Saturday, April 05, 2008

Amy Winehouse Impetigo Skin Infection Pictures

My least favorite ugly as bitch remains just that - an ugly ass bitch! This Amy Winehouse infection picture made me nauseous and queasy so I had to post, even on my day off.

Amy is suffering from a skin infection named impetigo.
However, the rash, which she has reportedly been taking antibiotics to clear up, does not appear to be healing.

And in general, Amy's health appears to have deteriorated since her comeback Grammys performance, with her once healthy-looking skin now appears scabby, and blemished.

Send this whore to Beverly Hills so the celebrity plastic surgeons can look at dis ho. She looks so bad right now, like pills and creams won't work and her only salvation is a scalpel.

I hope she gets better soon, and not for Amy's benefit, for my own! Because I'm scared. Can't someone put some impetigo medication in crack so she can put it in her pipe? Is Amy Wino honestly taking her antibiotics? How effective are antibiotics on a crackhead anyway? Bitch may just be refusing to swallow any pills that won't get her high.

winehouse1wenn_468x404.jpgwinehouse2wenn_468x475.jpg

source

No comments:

Post a Comment