...

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Mandy Moore Wants You To Call Her

Mandy posted a myspace blog bout her life for the four fans she has left.
It's been awhile!

Hey guys,

I know I haven't updated the blog in awhile. It has been insane finishing the record, getting ready for Sundance, Because I Said So" promotion and premiere coming up and now a quick jaunt to Paris for a photo shoot and then to London to play the record for the UK folks.

I'm gonna be doing Letterman on Wednesday night just before leaving for Paris. I am hoping this will be one of that last TV's I do without playing the new music. I can't WAIT to get out there with this record!


I just did two shows at Sundance and it was the rush of a lifetime! The band was insane and we didn't want to get off the stage.

Anyway, call me and let me know whats going on with you...yep... Call ME. Crazy, I know. Hope everyone is well...

Xo

MM

No comments:

Post a Comment