...

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Tom Cruise Jumped On Oprah's Couch But She's Not Invited To His Wedding

Tom Cruise may have famously jumped on Oprah Winfrey's couch to declare his love for Katie Holmes, but Winfrey won't be at his wedding in Italy Saturday.

Oprah said, "They had a limited number of people that they could invite. I was not one of the invitees. That's fine. I don't get invited to everyone's wedding. I don't invite them to everything I do. But I wish them the best."

Asked what she'll get the couple, she says, "I don't know! I was thinking … I'm easier (to shop for) – you can get me a bubble bath I'm okay – but I don't know what to give them."
Everyone began hating Tom for actin' a fool on Oprah, but that doesn't make it Oppie's fault. It just means he's crazy. Dissing Oprah?! Just not right.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:31 PM

    I am so tired of Gay Tom and Katie. They suck.

    ReplyDelete