...

Saturday, November 07, 2009

Chris Brown Upset Over Rihanna's Good Morning America Interview

Chris Brown's career is in turmoil and he wants to make a comeback. Rihanna is making that difficult by talking to Diane Sawyer about the physical violence inflicted upon her by her ex-boyfriend Chris Brown.

Chris told MTV that he's trying to change.

'I maintain my position that all of the details should remain a private matter between us. I do appreciate her support and wish her the best."

"I am extremely sorry for what I did, and I accept accountability for my actions. At this point, I am taking the proper steps to learn about me and grow from my mistakes. I only hope that others in similar situations can learn from our experience as well. Abuse of any kind is always wrong. The rest I leave it to God."

No comments:

Post a Comment