...

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Alexis Grace

janemincici12

Something about Alexis Grace's bony ass bothers me, but she should not have been sent home last night. This leaves one open slot for the top 4 on American Idol following yesterday's story that the show is rigged. I'm hoping that Allison Iraheta, the Latina Kelly Clarkson, will make it all the way to the top 3!

Danny Gokey is overrated. He's too much of a teddy bear and should be playing a heartthrob on some CW show instead. Allison, on the other hand, rocks my world as does gay Adam Lambert and sassy Lil Rounds.

Grace, a 21-year-old single mother from Memphis, Tenn., also had the least number of viewer voters for her Tuesday performance of Dolly Parton's "Jolene."

Replied Grace, "I wish I could've done better. But, you know, things happen for a reason."

No comments:

Post a Comment