...

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Jimmy Kimmel and Sarah Silverman Breakup, Sarah Dumps Jimmy

I remember when Sarah was on the Jimmy Kimmel show forever ago and he was a total jerk to her. I've always felt like she was more into him than he was into her. The picture above says it all. He should have been clenching her ass, not waving at it. That's how I knew they were destined for failure.

“Sarah initiated the split this time. He's bummed. He's really blue -- very down. Seems like it's over for good this time. He's sad because he just bought a new place and now has nobody to share it with."

This breakup happened within the last two weeks. The couple, who first split in July, reunited last fall.

I totally saw this coming. I don't know what it is about Jimmy, but he falls into my 'bad boyfriend material' category along with Vince Vaughn. It's like, I like romance, and some dudes' idea of romance is flushing the toilet when they take a shit. Those are not the kind of men that I stay with for very long. Jimmy just seems hard to tolerate for long stretches of time while in an intimate relationship. Plus he doesn't seem like a commitment kind of guy, either, and I'm thinking Sarah wanted something more than a casual, undocumented relationship.

source


POTP!!
Tina Turner photos
Sophia Loren photos
Bobby Jones photos

No comments:

Post a Comment