...

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Celebrity Twitter Pages

425ruddsegel0315091rashida_jones

Celebrities like Lindsay Lohan, PDiddy, Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore all Twitter incessantly, but others are saying they will never open accounts. If you're following Paul Rudd or Jason Segal, those pages are fake!

Quote of the day from the following celebs on Twitter.

Paul Rudd:
"I'm afraid of the Internet. I'm too old to tweet."
Jason Segal:
"If I didn't talk to you in high school, I don't need to talk to you you now."
Rasida Jones:
"I don't need to invite stalkers into my life. I just don't really see the point."
If I were famous, I definitely would not tweet. It's an impulsive social network, therefore, leaking personal and revealing msgs that can be published and/or misconstrued is only a simple click away. For example, Lindsay Lohan deleted her psycho ass bitch tweets about Samantha Ronson over the weekend, but bloggers already had screen caps and posted them. I, on the other hand, am not famous and I tweet. Shameless plug: You can follow POTP's twitter at twitter.com/poponthepop

Tina Turner photos
Sophia Loren photos
Bobby Jones photos

No comments:

Post a Comment