...

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Celebrities Talk About Chris Brown and Rihanna, Lindsay Lohan is a Bitch

SPL80513_003

Here's a page full of celebrities' thoughts on the Rihanna beatdown and Lindsay is the only one who answered with such attitude! I totally agree with Linds, she is completely right, she shouldn't be speaking on it, but she's an interviewer's nightmare. Always eye-rolling, making faces, laughing at questions and showing that she's irritated.

On Chris Brown & Rihanna,
"I have no comment on that. That's not my relationship. I have no reason to speak about it. I think they're both great people."
Some bloggers worship her because they're fans, but I just can't worship anyone who seems to be an effing bitch like Lindsay does.




POTP!!
Tina Turner photos
Sophia Loren photos
Bobby Jones photos

No comments:

Post a Comment