...

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Adriana Lima is Pregnant and Married

lima-jaric-b

Adriana Lima vowed to remain a virgin until she got married, too bad she has been pregnant before she even tied the knot to Marko Jaric.
Days after secretly marrying NBA star Marko Jaric, Adriana Lima hints that she may be expecting.

"There are rumors of me pregnant. I just cannot say...YET!" the Victoria's Secret model writes on her MySpace blog.

"By this point, some people know about my big news! Yes, I like to keep my life personal but I did become married on Valentine's Day to the love of my life," she writes.
"I am SO happy inside and I want to spread my love!" The wedding was "very small, and most friends and family could [not] attend because it was a quick decision. Luckily, we will be having another wedding this summer that will be a bigger event!"

She continues: "We have not decided where it will be because my family is in Brazil and Marko is from Serbia. It will be great no matter where!"

At least she's not pulling a Nicole Richie. Congrats!



POTP!!
Tina Turner photos
Sophia Loren photos
Bobby Jones photos

No comments:

Post a Comment