...

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Jessica Simpson Lingerie Line Details

Jessica Simpson's collection of bras, undies, sleepwear and daywear will hit department stores and online shopping sites just in time for spring of '09.

Jessica Simpson Boobs


The girl whose father says "She's got double D's! You can't cover those suckers up!" will be launching a lingerie line. Jess says,
“I like different lingerie for different occasions. I think that’s the best thing about it. You can feel sexy or girly depending on your mood.”
This is the best Father's Day present Jess could give to Daddy. Papa Joe's probably been asking her to do this for years, and she's finally obliged.

I'm excited. I'm guessing Jess' line will be pretty damn sexy because Jo Jo's gonna make her model everything and get his approval first. 'More skin, Jess! You want people to buy this, dontcha? I need to see more nips. All the tops should be see-thru, dammit! Stop whining, I'm just trying to help you. Now turn around and bend over so I can see how the back looks.'

Jess already has a successful handbag, sunglasses, shoe and swimwear line.

source

No comments:

Post a Comment