...

Thursday, May 01, 2008

Tony Romo is Jessica Simpson's Future Husband

jessica-simpson-glamour-b.jpg

Jessica Ono is telling all to Glamour magazine, where she talks about her romance with Dallas Cowboy Tony Romo.

Just because your cooter was all dried out after John Mayer doesn't mean you should be this excited to have a new man. I feel bad for her. Jess needs to shut up because Tony's using her for sex and he's an athlete! Yeah. They're monogamous and faithful. This breakup is gonna be painful.

Here's some excerpts:

Now, she tells the June issue of Glamour, that she is "in love" with the Dallas Cowboys quarterback, whom she says helped her gain more confidence. She says she even wrote him a song, "Back in My Old Boots."
"He reintroduced me to myself," Simpson says. "I thought that I had to be deeper, more profound and more artsy. You change with the guys you date."Tony taught me that because he loves me [as me]. He made me feel comfortable [being myself] again," she adds.

She dismisses critics who claimed she jinxed his career by showing up at one of his football games that he lost last year.

"Everybody takes everything out on me! But that was ludicrous," she says. "I don't understand why they think that I would be a distraction to Tony. Do they really think he can see way far up in that box? No." - I love my lil Simpson airhead, but NO ONE said Tony was staring at your ditzy ass during his game. Commentators and angry fans said that your presence in the stadium made him nervous. Your presence was a distraction. You don't have to stare at someone to get anxious, Jess. Name one athlete who stares at his or her significant other while playing a game?! Airheads shouldn't give interviews.
On their first date, Simpson admits, "I had butterflies that you would not imagine. I wanted to puke in the cup holder ... It took me forever to put together an outfit!"

He tried to kiss her on their first date. "I was taken aback...."The fact that this guy, on our first date, in the first 10 minutes of dinner, wanted to lean over the table and say, 'This is my girl, and I want to kiss her' -- our first kiss in front of everybody -- was awesome," she says.

Jess is digging her own grave.

source

No comments:

Post a Comment