...

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Star Jones Divorces Gay Husband, Al Reynolds

Attention whore and former fatass diva, Star Jones, goes on the record about filing for divorce from her gay husband...

but I want more. I wanna know about all the strap on use, the borrowed makeup, the late night phone calls from gay lovers and all that damn anal she had to keep her gay hubby happy!

star-al.jpg

After filing for divorce from hubby Al Reynolds almost a month ago, Star Jones is speaking for the first time about the sour relationship.
Several years ago I made an error in judgment by inviting the media into the most intimate area of my life. A month ago I filed for divorce. The dissolution of a marriage is a difficult time in anyone’s life that requires privacy with one’s thoughts. I have committed myself to handling this situation with dignity and grace and look forward to emerging from this period as a stronger and wiser woman.”
Yeah hopefully you'll be stronger and wiser by not marrying a gay man! Star, you've had 'dumbass' written on your forehead for the past 3 years!

source

No comments:

Post a Comment