...

Saturday, April 05, 2008

Girls Gone Wild Joe Francis Out of Jail, Fugly as Hell

Girls Gone Wild creator Joe Francis has been released from prison. How much weight did he gain while incarcerated? Dozens of pounds! He also said he'll begin filming new videos as soon as possible. Is makeunder a word? I think I just made it up. I may have heard it before, though, but who cares? My point is, Joe Joe is lookin' rough and busted.He's obviously been eating his sorrows away while incarcerated. I thought the food there stinks and is rotted out, smelly and slimy? Maybe I just don't know how it works.

Mr. Girls Gone Wild Founder is a free man, for now. I honestly wish him all the best. I don't hold him in contempt for shit. He's capitalized off of dumb attention whore sluts. The same scenes he filmed goes on every day at sorority parties. I'm not saying Joe's right, or innocent, but either are the whores he filmed who lied about their age. He was sentenced to 339 days but given credit for time served in Bay County and Reno, Nevada jails. He's still awaiting sentencing for tax evasion charges in Nevada.

Good luck with your pending lawsuit, Joe! And start working out.

No comments:

Post a Comment