...

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Kevin Federline Fat and Ugly Now Pictures

Kevin Federline is unemployed and he can't even keep himself somewhat attractive by hitting the gym! What a lazy a-hole!

Kevin Federline gained weight


Yo, yo, yo, I think I got a rap, Kevin Federline style:

Daddy Dude
needs to step away from food
all that feedin' ain't doin' him no good
He's got no talent
He's got no skills
His sperm is potent
If only cum paid bills
But for now that not how it be
And I be seein' me some gut
Maybe he be in a rut
But he needs to shape up
Because I said so dammit!

Am I ready for Z-List Celebrity Rap Superstar or what, dawgs?!

Shar Jackson spoke out on Daddy Dude's gut and said,
"It's daddy weight! When you are a full time parent, sometimes you can't focus on you. If gaining a few pounds is your only problem, life's not too bad!"

Celebrity Dirt

No comments:

Post a Comment