...

Monday, January 28, 2008

Rihanna Short New Haircut Pictures

Is Rihanna's bold new haircut ugly? Does she look like a boy, or is she more fierce?I can't say I love it, but I can't say I hate it either. Rihanna is one hot tamale, she can shave her head and still look fierce. I love the black hair and the bangs, it makes her eyes look prettier. I do like the haircut simply because she's like 'fuck weaves! I'm hot enough to have stubble at the back of my head and still look fabulous!'

You have to be confident to rock a short 'do like this. I love Rihanna's confidence and she loves to change it up. What's she gonna come with next? I'm dying to find out. Work it out, gurl!

* By the way, the pictures were taken on Saturday at the NRJ Music Awards in Cannes, France.For more {Celebrity News & Gossip visit PopOnThePop.com}

No comments:

Post a Comment