...

Monday, January 28, 2008

Angelina Jolie SAG Awards Baby Bump Pictures

Angelina Jolie confirmed she's pregnant with twins by wearing a large tent to the SAG Awards. Angelina looked gorgeous as her large, full breasts glistened in the spotlight.The other week, the 453rd Angelina Jolie pregnancy rumor was being reported. Word on the blogs is that she's pregnant with twins. I didn't even bother to post it, then I saw these pictures of Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie at the SAG awards. She's wearing a tent, and her breasteses look full. Those be some mommy-to-be titties.I was all worked up about Christina Aguilera not denying or confirming her pregnancy, but now I hope more celebs go the J. Lo and Xtina route. It's kinda fun when we can figure it out by the baby bump pics. :) At least I think it is. And Brad Pitt better knock up Angie again by 2009. Their genes are flawless and they make purdy kids.

For more {Celebrity News & Gossip visit PopOnThePop.com}

No comments:

Post a Comment