...

Monday, May 14, 2007

Sanjaya Malakar's Message About I Love New York 2

But he's like 17. Chill, I can wait.

I'm in love with Sanjaya cuz he has a great personality and he's adorable. I love that he's overcoming his shyness in his quest to remain famous. No matter what Sanjaya does, I think he'll be successful at it; and when we're not hearing his name, I'm sure he's gonna be collaborating with others in ventures the press is unaware of. Go Sanjaya!

As you know, the entertaining American Idol contestant is trying to compete on I Love New York 2. He's apparently in second place. To vote all ya gotta do is click.

Sanjaya's message:

Thank you all for you tremendous support! You took a regular young guy from Seattle, Washington, and turned him into the next big supastar!!! I am truly indebted to all of you, Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

I’ve been getting offers left and right, but when I saw the opportunity to get jiggy with New York, I saw a way to even top my pony-hawk!! Sanjaya and New York…who woulda thunkit??

Vote me in and I promise, you ain’t seen NOTHING yet!!

your favorite controversial superstar,
Sanjaya


To comment on this story and for more new posts visit www.poponthepop.com

No comments:

Post a Comment