...

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Eve's DUI Arrest, The Rapper Opens Up

Rapper/actress Eve has spoken out about her recent drunk-driving arrest, dismissing the incident as "one of those things".

The 28-year-old was formally charged with driving under the influence (DUI) earlier this month, after crashing her gold Maserati into Hollywood Boulevard's central reservation. She was arrested on the scene and later released from custody after posting $30,000 bail.

She tells MTV, "Things happen and this is the nature of the business I'm in.

I just feel blessed and happy that all the good things completely outweigh anything negative in my life."

Eve is due in court on May 17 to face the DUI charge and two other related offences.

What is this 'It's the nature of the business I'm in' B.S.? DUIs do not happen because your a rapper, actress, singer, celebutard, etc... She should be saying she's happy she's alive and didn't kill anyone, or herself. Now excuse me while I finish my bottle of vodka and drive thru downtown for a little while.

source

No comments:

Post a Comment