...

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Tyra Banks Talks About Gaining Weight And Feeling Fat

"I get so much mail from young girls who say, 'I look up to you, you're not as skinny as everyone else, I think you're beautiful.'" she says.

As for how Banks feels about her own 5'10" body – which she says is at 161 lbs. these days, about 30 lbs. heavier than when she landed on the cover of Sports Illustrated's swimsuit issue in 1997 – she says:

"I still feel hot, but every day is different. It's when I put on the jeans that used to fit a year ago and don't fit now and give me the muffin top, that's when I say, 'Damn!' "


But, she adds, "I've made millions of dollars with the body I have, so where's the pain in that? If I was in pain, I would have dieted.

The pain is not there – the pain is someone printing a picture of me and saying those (horrible) things."
A supermodel who feels fat? Welcome to the real world, bitch.


source

No comments:

Post a Comment