...

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Mischa Barton Is Sad The OC Is Cancelled

She's not a conceited bitch. :)

TV Guide caught up with Ms.Mischa Barton after the Golden Globe Awards and she said:
"It's definitely bittersweet. It's too bad. I think it had its run, though. It was great while it lasted. But, of course,I was a little upset for [the cast]."

When I asked her whether she felt Marissa's death contributed to the show's premature axing, as die-hard Marissa fans are naturally contending, she took the high road and said,

"I have no comment on that. But I am really grateful to the fans. They've been very, very loyal, and that's always been really important to me."

pop sugar, tvguide.com

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:41 AM

    I love the O.C.
    It only had 4 seasons, but it is one of the best shows ever made.
    Lets not play the blame game for why it got canceled. Just enjoy the show for what it is.

    ReplyDelete