...

Monday, January 22, 2007

Don't Call The Bony Ass Bitch A Bony Ass Bitch!

Keira Knightley has begun legal action against a newspaper publisher over allegations that she lied about an eating disorder.

The actress was pictured in the Daily Mail newspaper on the beach in a bikini alongside her boyfriend, the actor Rupert Friend, and remarks were made about her weight in an article about a girl who had died of anorexia.


According to the BBC, Keira claims that the article implies that she has been dishonest in denying having such a disorder.

A statement from her lawyers said that she will challenge the suggestion that she is responsible and to blame for the death of the teenage girl by setting a bad example.

Speaking after the premiere of PoTC: Dead Man's Chest in London last year, 21-year-old Keira said that although anorexia ran in her family she was "very sure" it did not affect her.

"I've got a lot of experience with anorexia - my grandmother and great-grandmother suffered from it, and I had a lot of friends at school who suffered from it, so I know it's not something to be taken lightly and I don't," she said.

"But I don't have it, I am very sure of that."
Keira looks horrible but I wouldn't blame her for the death of an anorexic. She should sue.


contact music

No comments:

Post a Comment