...

Friday, November 10, 2006

It's On eBay Baby

k-FedEx shirts are now available on eBay.

k-FedEx
"When it absolutely, positively has to be impregnated overnight." - lmao. Sounds like something I'd say.

I really don't encourage you to buy any of these shirts. They're just as lame as K-Fed. But should you make some shit like this? Go head now. Make some money off of K-fed like he's trying to make more money off of Brit Brit.

Update on the Buckwild eBay shoe
- Remember this trailer trash bitch put her lil 9.99 shoe up on ebay:
Wassup y'all this ya gurl Buckwild here to bring you the ultimate Flavor of Love Fan memorabilia. That's right I got the one and only shoe that I chucked at New York's head on the season 2 reunion. If you want I can autograph it for you. It's Time to Get Buckwild!!!!!!!
Her stanky shoe was sold for $315! How lame is that?


UPDATE: The Britney Spears sex tape is NOT real. That was some other girl in a college video. I won't post the longer version of the tape. It's kinda dirrrtty.

** Anyway, does anyone wanna give any suggestions on who I should pick for my next 'because he's hot' post? Feel free to email me your suggestions - JoyA@poponthepop.com

I'll mention you in my post if I pick whoever you select. It's SO hard finding noteworthy man candy every two weeks. There's definitely not enough for a weekly 'hot' post.

Anyway, I'll see ya on Monday. Thanks for visiting. =)

* Joy A *


DAILY LINKAGE

* R&B singer Gerald Levert dies
Britney Spears' first husband calls Kevin Federline an idiot
Two frat boys are suing Sacha Cohen for embarrassing them in Borat
Denise Richards threw the laptops of the papparazzi out of a window, injuring two elderly women
Julia Louis Dreyfus is dressed like a witch - Celebrity Puke
Lindsay Lohan really doesn't like bras - Ninja Dude
Rumor has it that Nicole Kidman is actually pregnant this time - Glitterati
Ryan Phillippe fires his publicist - Monica Monroe
Edward Scissorhands is now on Broadway - Seriously? OMG? WTF?
American Idol's Kellie Pickler gets a sitcom deal - Girls Talkin' Smack

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:12 PM

    in that case can i sell my used lip gloss starting bid: $315....buckwild is on my level,she aint no star... so if they bought that i can make a butt load of money :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:49 AM

    At least someone is making a buck off of his career.

    ReplyDelete