...

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Grey's Anatomy's Ellen Pompeo Is Engaged

ELLEN POMPEO, who plays the titular character on the hit ABC series "Grey's Anatomy," and her boyfriend, music producer CHRIS IVERY, are engaged.

According to US Weekly magazine, the two began dating nearly three years ago after they met in a grocery store, but at the time, Ellen wasn't interested in getting romantically involved with someone. However, when they met again a few days later, she accepted Chris' offer for a date.

Soon after they began their relationship, they learned that they had both grown up in Boston -- 10 miles from one another.

The couple has yet to announce a wedding date.
* They're kinda cute together. Hope they'll last even though Ellen's getting to be kinda a big deal now. For some reason I could totally see her saying, "I'm kind of a big deal. You heard of Grey's Anatomy before?"

Maybe that's cuz I know I would say that. But instead I'd say, 'bow down, kiss my ass, I'm on like the number one show. I'm not standing in line and I'm not paying for merchandise. Thanks!'

source

No comments:

Post a Comment