...

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Flava Flav Brought Delishis to BET's Hip Hop Honors On Sunday

Do you think Foofy and Delishis look good together? Are they still together? They're making my head spin. Her dress looks so cheap and I thought she was cute?

Delishis looks pretty bad. Still better than Flav, but I just don't like staring at fug, so I hope they'll break up soon because I can't keep my eyes off mismatched couples like this. Feels like there should be a disection, but instead I'm observing the mess while sitting in science class. I don't get to poke and pull on shit like I'd like to.

If I had my way, I'd pull on Delishis' weave and I'd yank off Flav's clock. * sigh* Wouldn't that be nice?

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:12 AM

    only one commment Delishis doesn wear a weave! ha fo real she doesnt she is black and asian and i thought i had to add that because NOT EVERY BLACK PERSON WEARS A WIG OR WEAVE get it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting.

    Weaves are so common among actresses of every race, it's just an automatic assumption that I made. Thanks for clarifying.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:31 PM

    FIRST OF ALL DELISHIS IS NOT MIXED WITH BALCK AND ASIAN WHO IN THE HELL TOLD YOU THAT....THAT IS WEAVE SHE'S WEARING..BOTH OF HER PARENTS CAME TO FLAV'S HOUSE ON THEY SHOW AND THEY WERE BOTH BLACK..BESIDES HER MOM HAD A HEAD FULL OF WEAVE TOO.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8:38 PM

    FIRST OF ALL DELISHIS DOES AND IS WEARING A WEAVE...WHO IN THE HELL TOLD YOU SHE WAS MIXED WITH BLACK AND ASIAN...HER MOM AND DAD CAME TO FLAV'S HOUSE ON THE SHOW...UNLESS YOU NEED GLASSES THEY WERE BOTH BLACK....THERE WAS NOTHING ASIAN ABOUT EITHER OF THEM...AND BY THE WAY HER MOM HAD A HEAD FULL OF WEAVE TOO

    ReplyDelete