...

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Ben Affleck Says He Regrets Getting Engaged To Jennifer Lopez

Ben Affleck is relieved he never married ex-fiancé Jennifer Lopez and admits their engagement was a mistake.

The ex-couple's high profile relationship ended in 2004, just months after they were due to marry, a wedding that was called off at the last moment.

Affleck insists it was a mistake to propose to his girlfriend of two years.

He says, "I should never have got engaged and never gone down that route. I thought I wanted certain things, but I didn't. I got lost and felt suffocated, miserable and gross.

"Being in the middle of a tabloid frenzy, it became so intense I had to stop and think, 'What am I doing with my life?'

"I had to smile for the cameras, but I was really in turmoil. I was no longer in control of my life and I didn't know which way to turn. I felt like a hamster in a cage. The faster my legs went, the less distance I seemed to travel."
You know he doesn't regret tappin' that ass though. He was mesmerized by that shit.

source
source


LINKAGE
Find out how many cd's Kevin Federline sold in his second week on the charts! - Seriously? OMG? WTF?
George Clooney is People magazine's sexiest man alive Again!
O.J. Simpson will tell the world how he killed Nicole Brown Simpson in an interview. He says he didn't kill her, but explains how he would have killed her if he was indeed the murderer - SO over this headcase!
Naomi Campbell is being sued again. Yawn
Kimberly Stewart and her brother are united in fashion. Fugly, cheap clothes are a must - Celebrity Puke
Michael Jackson and his scary nails - Ninja Dude
Pamela Anderson was a crazy whore on Jimmy Kimmel Live - Nosy Snoop
Donald Trump's son, Donald Jr. and his wife are expecting a baby - Glitterati
Take a trip down bj lane with Britney - Monica Monroe
Katharine McPhee is on the cover of a magazine? It's American Idol magazine - Girls Talkin' Smack
American Idol's Kellie Pickler opens up about childhood abuse - Evil Beet

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:47 PM

    Only because his reputation and film career was going down. At least now he's with a hotter Jennifer, unlike Lopez who is married to a not so good looking husband of hers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:42 AM

    the sex mustve been damn good or else he wouldnt have been her puppet

    ReplyDelete